* Regenerating the active file for nnml directories
@ 1999-09-03 19:02 Gary Lawrence Murphy
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy @ 1999-09-03 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just moved all my files over to a new (larger) disk and for some
reason trashed the pgnus active file.  Is there an easy way to
regenerate this so it contains all the nnml folders?  I tried a
naiive way of simply adding

        path.dir hiNum lowNum y

lines to the ~/Mail/active but this did not enable all of the groups
(and leaves them as */0 counts which are said to be non-existant)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Telecom Services : Internet Consulting : http://www.teledyn.com

* Re: Regenerating the active file for nnml directories
@ 1999-09-04 10:54 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-09-04 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can say M-x nnml-generate-nov-databases RET which will also do the
active file.
kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.