* How can I get gnus to clean up sent/replies/etc after sending them?
@ 2001-07-22 20:20 Rupa Schomaker
From: Rupa Schomaker @ 2001-07-22 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just ugpraded to debian + latest xemacs and it now has these neat tabs
on the top that link related buffers together.  Kind of neat.

But now, I noticed that I have bunches of sent itens and wide reply
items after a while.  gnus doesn't seem to remove those buffers after
doing a C-c C-c.  Is there something I can frob that will auto remove
the buffer after it the mail/news is sent?

Thanks!
--
-rupa

* Re: How can I get gnus to clean up sent/replies/etc after sending them?
@ 2001-07-22 21:00 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-07-22 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Rupa Schomaker wrote:

> But now, I noticed that I have bunches of sent itens and wide reply
> items after a while.  gnus doesn't seem to remove those buffers
> after doing a C-c C-c.  Is there something I can frob that will auto
> remove the buffer after it the mail/news is sent?

Apropos is your friend.  Lessee.  It's got to do with message and
buffer, right?  So, let's try this:

    M-x apropos RET messag.*buff RET

Right.  That gives you two variables to frob.

kai
--
~/.signature: No such file or directory