* splitting incoming mail by different backends
@ 1997-12-04 20:23 Vladimir Volovich
From: Vladimir Volovich @ 1997-12-04 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'd like to know, is there a way to split incoming mail into different
backends depending on header values?  I want to use nnmox backend for
most incoming mail, but nnml backend for some certain mails (e.g.,
with some fixed `Form:' field). Should I declare both these methods in
gnus-secondary-select-methods? How should one specify the backend in
nnmail-split-methods variable? I did not find an example of this in manual.

I also noticed that when I select several articles with digests using
`#' key (gnus-summary-mark-as-processable) and then press M-C-d to get
a big digestified group, the order of articles appearing in this
virtual group is strange a bit: it does not match the original order
of articles in the digests regardless the attempts to sort this group
by message number. Is it a bug, or a feature? :-)

--
With best regards,
                   Vladimir.

* Re: splitting incoming mail by different backends
@ 1997-12-05 16:34 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1997-12-05 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

  Vladimir> I'd like to know, is there a way to split incoming mail
  Vladimir> into different backends depending on header values?

AFAIK this is not possible, but on the todo list.

--
Kai Grossjohann, Informatik VI        grossjohann@ls6.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Uni Dortmund, D-44221 Dortmund        http://ls6-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/