* gnus-agent-toggle-mark always mapped to "@"
@ 2002-07-15  0:41 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2002-07-15  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the recent CVS ognus, it seems like the function
`gnus-agent-toggle-mark' now is getting mapped to "@" in summary mode,
even if I explicitly map that key to something else using local-set-key
within `gnus-summary-mode-hook'.  This didn't used to happen.

I'm not using gnus-agent at all, and never have.

Is there any way I can prevent this mapping of "@" to
`gnus-agent-toggle-mark' from ever taking place ... or at least can I
somehow override this mapping within `gnus-summary-mode-hook'?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com

* Re: gnus-agent-toggle-mark always mapped to "@"
@ 2002-07-15  7:07 ` Oystein Viggen
From: Oystein Viggen @ 2002-07-15  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

* [Lloyd Zusman]

> I'm not using gnus-agent at all, and never have.

Are you sure about that?  In recent Ognus, gnus-agent is enabled by
default, so you have to (setq gnus-agent nil) in .gnus if you don't want
it.

Oystein
--
Ebg13 arire tbrf bhg bs fglyr..

* Re: gnus-agent-toggle-mark always mapped to "@"
@ 2002-07-15  7:49 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-07-15  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com> writes:

> I'm not using gnus-agent at all, and never have.

In recent Oorts, the agent is turned on automatically.  (For header
caching.)

kai

* Re: gnus-agent-toggle-mark always mapped to "@"
@ 2002-07-15 11:54   ` Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2002-07-15 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Oystein Viggen <oysteivi@tihlde.org> writes:

> * [Lloyd Zusman]
>
>> I'm not using gnus-agent at all, and never have.
>
> Are you sure about that?  In recent Ognus, gnus-agent is enabled by
> default, so you have to (setq gnus-agent nil) in .gnus if you don't want
> it.

Aha! ... yes, that's it.  Thank you very much.

And thanks also to Kai Grossjohann for the same advice, in another
message.