* Procmail, IMAP, ...
@ 2001-02-20 13:01 Nicolas Kowalski
From: Nicolas Kowalski @ 2001-02-20 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I am using since several weeks Gnus as a mail & news reader at
work. I also use procmail for sorting my incoming mail in a directory
"~/mail/spool". The backend I use is nnfolder, configured to store
mail into "~/mail/folders".

Suppose I connect from home to my office's IMAP server. I tell nnimap
backend to look in "~/mail/folders/*" (nnimap-list-pattern), but I
will never see new mail...Sigh.

Anyone has an idea/setup to let procmail filter my mail and Gnus see
the final folders through IMAP ?

I hope I did not confused anybody.
Thanks

Niko.