* Use rfc2015.el?
@ 2000-08-27 12:16 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-08-27 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use the CVS version of Gnus myself, but I thought for the rest of
the Emacs users at my site, this edge might be a bit too bleeding.

But our sys monsters wish to email passwords for new user accounts to
the student supervisors.  Of course in encrypted mail.

Hence, I'm interested in letting my site use rfc2015.el.  I have
tested this a bit, and it works nicely.  But the released version
doesn't have that file, yet.

Any suggestions?  What would be a good way to get at the most recent
stable version of the file?  Maybe rfc2015.el could be moved out of
contrib into the distribution?

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

* Re: Use rfc2015.el?
@ 2000-08-28 10:15 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-08-28 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to use rfc2015.el together with GPG?  What does one
have to do?
kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

* Re: Use rfc2015.el?
@ 2000-08-29  2:09 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-08-29  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Any suggestions?  What would be a good way to get at the most recent
> stable version of the file?  Maybe rfc2015.el could be moved out of
> contrib into the distribution?

There is no more recent stable version of the file.  I don't think it
will be moved to the distribution soon.  Currently, it still can not
verify signatures.  I have to hack some Gnus codes to get it work.  It
won't be done in near future.

Also, I might rewrite some code to support multiple signatures.  Any
thoughts?

> Is it possible to use rfc2015.el together with GPG?  What does one
> have to do?

It uses mailcrypt.  mailcrypt supports GPG, so does it.

ShengHuo

* Re: Use rfc2015.el?
@ 2000-08-29  8:07   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-08-29  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On 28 Aug 2000, ShengHuo ZHU wrote:

> Also, I might rewrite some code to support multiple signatures.  Any
> thoughts?

Hm.  I don't understand what is involved here.  It's not clear to me
what needs to be done to enable multiple signatures.  So I don't have
any thoughts :-/  Sorry.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.