* Is an Xref header present in all mail handled by Gnus?
@ 2001-07-30 18:50 Nevin Kapur
From: Nevin Kapur @ 2001-07-30 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'd like to know if I can rely on the presence of an Xref: header in
all mails in nnml and nnfolder backends? Are there any variables that
a user can set to disable the generation of this header? What is the
format of this line for mail? From nnmail.el, I gather it looks like.

I couldn't find this information in the manual. My apologies if it's
someplace obvious.

--
Nevin