* Possible bug with reply and process/prefix
@ 1999-06-04 18:22 Jack Twilley
From: Jack Twilley @ 1999-06-04 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I marked a bunch of messages with '#' and then used 'S R' to send a
reply to all of them.  Supercite did the right thing by asking
multiple times about attributions, and all of the articles appeared to
include their content.  The odd things, though, that I didn't find very
consistent, are the following:  the 'To:' field only has the 'From:'
entry for the first message (I expected this to contain all the
'From:'s of all the messages marked with '#'.) and ditto on
'References:' and the little 'A' showing that I'd replied.

Is this the desired behavior?  I'd think not, but I'm not sure.

Thoughts?
Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at nycap dot rr dot com

* Re: Possible bug with reply and process/prefix
@ 1999-06-04 21:47 ` Kai.Grossjohann
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-06-04 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jack Twilley <jmt+usenet@nycap.rr.com> writes:

  > [...] The odd things, though, that I didn't find very consistent,
  > are the following: the 'To:' field only has the 'From:' entry for
  > the first message (I expected this to contain all the 'From:'s of
  > all the messages marked with '#'.)  [...]

It has been this way for a long time.  I agree it should be changed.
I hesitate to call this a bug -- maybe I like to call the request a
feature wish :-)

kai
--
Abort this operation?   [OK]  [Cancel]