* Avoid yanking in signature when citing?
@ 1998-03-18 21:22 Olaf Jahn
From: Olaf Jahn @ 1998-03-18 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody.

When citing an article I'd like to avoid yanking in the cited
article's signature as well (very irritating when using Supercite).

I'm quite positive this is possible (hopefully without rewriting
message-cite-original or something), only so far I couldn't figure out
which variable enables/toggles this behaviour. Yes, the signature gets
recognized by gnus-signature-separator, and it is displayed with
gnus-signature-face in the article buffer. Therefore I can't imagine
that switching off the citing of signatures should be more than setting
the right variable.

I'm using xemacs 19.16 and gnus v5.4.65 in connection with tm and
Supercite.

Any help would be appreciated.

Olaf

--