From: Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann)
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: My From header causes strange effects
Date: 25 Oct 2000 23:45:16 +0200	[thread overview]

On 25 Oct 2000, Matthias Wiehl wrote:

> I've seen such an attribution in an article that was posted using
> "knews".  I experienced that this program quite frequently does
> strange things with article headers (especially with qp-encoded
> ones), so my opinion on this would be that Gnus is not to blame
> here.

Hm.  Maybe it's all knews, but I suspect that knews is not the only
program that has problems with this encoding of my last name.  Should
we try to cater to these b0rken news readers?

Would it be better to try to find a space for breaking lines?  Though
finding a space might be hard to do, for example if there is no
space.  Hm.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.