* MML plain attachment from NTemacs
@ 1999-06-11 19:31 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1999-06-11 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just discovered that MML is not using the correct coding system when it
attaches a file from NTemacs.  The attached file looks just fine when I
edit it, but when I send there are two Ctrl-M characters added to the end
of each line.  Not only does this suggest a bad coding-system, but it
sounds like the coding system is wrong a couple times.

Has anyone seen this or fixed it?

An attachment:

[-- Attachment #2: Testing Attachment --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 46 bytes --]

This is a plain text file.
It is also a test.

Jack Vinson <jvinson@chevax.ecs.umass.edu>    http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~vinson/
Zippy: I'm meditating on the FORMALDEHYDE and the ASBESTOS leaking into my
 PERSONAL SPACE!!

* Re: MML plain attachment from NTemacs
@ 1999-06-11 21:26 ` Kai.Grossjohann
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-06-11 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jack Vinson <jvinson@chevax.ecs.umass.edu> writes:

  > This is a plain text file.
  > It is also a test.

I see only \n at the end of each line:

,-----
| $ od -c test.txt
| 0000000   T   h   i   s       i   s       a       p   l   a   i   n
| 0000020   t   e   x   t       f   i   l   e   .  \n   I   t       i   s
| 0000040       a   l   s   o       a       t   e   s   t   .  \n
| 0000056
`-----

kai
--