* why no message-goto-gcc with a binding?
@ 1999-12-03 15:45 Randal L. Schwartz
From: Randal L. Schwartz @ 1999-12-03 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have "gcc: nnml:outbox" which works most of the time, but I
occasionally need to edit it... often I can't remember the bindings to
take me into the header, except ^C ^F ^C to get me to the cc: line.
So if I have to change the gcc: or remove it, I simply searched for
gcc:.  Now today I finally want to think about reducing keystokes, and
noticed that there was no message-goto-gcc!

Is it missing for the same reason that I didn't notice it missing until now?

:-)