* Why doesn't posting through nntp proxies work?
@ 1999-08-30  6:31 Soren Dayton
From: Soren Dayton @ 1999-08-30  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

My gnus-select-method is set to the following:

(nntp "mecca" (nntp-open-connection-function nntp-open-rlogin))

(with nntp-rlogin-program == "ssh")

And I can't post.  When I try (C-c C-c in the message buffer) gnus
reports:

        No methods specified to send by

doing it by hand, (message-send-via-news 0) returns null (after
querying me with all the nntp servers that I know about...

Anyone know what the deal is?

Soren