* Problem with lost marks
@ 2002-09-23  8:42 Niklas Morberg
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Niklas Morberg @ 2002-09-23  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Using a CVS gnus from last week I loose marks so often that
it is annoying, but not often enough to be reproducible...

It seems like I loose expireable marks, but things
concerning readedness is still there. The unseen mark also
shows up. I might not be making much sense, so here is an
example:

In an nnimap group some messages are read, some are unread
and some are ticked. I mark some as expireable and exit the
group. If I immediately enter the group again, all is well,
but sooner or later something[1] happens that makes all
messages be marked as unseen and the messages previously
marked as expireable are now only marked as read. The read,
unread and ticked messages have the correct marks (but the
additional incorrect unseen mark).

Is this happening to anybody else? What can I do to try to
shed more light on the problem in order to solve it?

Niklas

Footnotes:
[1]  I really don't know what this is; it could be passage
     of time, entering and exiting other groups, catching up
     in another group or something else...