* agent/imap offline reading
@ 2002-06-25 23:56 Danny Siu
From: Danny Siu @ 2002-06-25 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

The recent agent/cache unification really speeds up the IMAP mail reading
experience!  Kudos to Simon and folks!

With that, I was trying to use agent for the very first time.  I have
agentized my imap mail sources ('J a' in server buffer), created a 'all'
catagory ('J c') with predicate set to 'true', and have added groups ('J a'
in group buffer) that I want to do offline reading to the 'all' catagory.

However, when I am in offline mode, entering groups that belongs to 'all'
catagory still shows articles marked with '@', even after I do 'J s' or 'J
u'.  Anyone know why is that?

From reading the Agent section of the manual, I thought catagory with 'true'
as predicate would always download all articles for offline reading.  Does it
have to do with the fact that my groups are IMAP groups?

Thanks,
--
Danny Siu