* [de.comm.software.mailreader.misc] Re: E-Mail mit unleserlichen Schriftzeichen
@ 2001-10-15 10:54 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-10-15 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

This message was sent using UTF-8 encoding, but the encoding seems to
be b0rked.

I use Emacs 21 with Mule-UCS 0.84.  I had seen something like this
some months ago, but now I thought the problem was fixed.  It seems to
be still there.

Does anybody else see this problem in conjunction with Gnus?

kai
--
Linux provides a nice `poweroff' command, but where is `poweron'?

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1365 bytes --]

From: Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann)
Subject: Re: E-Mail mit unleserlichen Schriftzeichen
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:13:40 +0200

"Horst" <HPeschel@t-online.de> writes:

> manchmal bekomme ich E-Mails mit Schriftzeichen, mit denen ich nichts
> anfangen kann.
>
> z.B.
>
> 瞻ؤߡ從ȥĞڥ޼ȧݞѤ؞ʨ՞ک޲ѧ޺ޤ枼ޫ?ޫ鞣ݥް̨ϴ垦Ҧժ赞ک޲ѓPEDIA垥̥ޯا޺ޤ大垰ޭ>̊> 丞ͩ޴޹,实èާʱ999年弞%Ǟ˥б已绞Ϧިް为罞ѧ۞ܦמةާޱ枷ޯ瞺ޤ枼ޠ瞨ѯܞ̊
Sieht nach GB2312 aus, das ist eine Codierung für Chinesisch.

kai
--
Linux provides a nice `poweroff' command, but where is `poweron'?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-10-15 10:54 UTC | newest]