* freeWAIS-sf 2.2.11 -- works on Debian 2.0
@ 1999-02-25  9:54 Kai.Grossjohann
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-02-25  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Norbert Goevert

Hi there,

somebody mentioned problems with getting freeWAIS-sf to compile under
a recent Linux system.  Norbert has told me he has fixed the problems,
and he has gotten freeWAIS-sf 2.2.11 to compile on a Debian 2.0
system.

Get it from ls6-ftp.cs.uni-dortmund.de, in the directory
/pub/src/freeWAIS-sf.

Please contact Norbert and/or me if it still doesn't work for you.
I'm quite interested in you being able to use freeWAIS-sf, I think it
is a nice program, and it is useful for nnir.el...

Sorry for the somewhat off-topic posting.

kai
--
I like _\bb_\bo_\bt_\bh kinds of music.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-02-25  9:54 UTC | newest]