* gnus email resources
@ 1998-08-22  7:09 Phil Humpherys
From: Phil Humpherys @ 1998-08-22  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm finding the FAQ and manual for gnus just enough to get email
going in gnus, but not nearly enough to really tweak it the way I
like.  Could someone point me in the right direction for some
other helps?

--
Phil Humpherys <phumpherys@utah-inter.net>   DriverSoft
Unix Systems Administrator                   Mobile: +1.801.725.3257

* Re: gnus email resources
@ 1998-08-24  9:14 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1998-08-24  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

  > I'm finding the FAQ and manual for gnus just enough to get email
  > going in gnus, but not nearly enough to really tweak it the way I
  > like.  Could someone point me in the right direction for some
  > other helps?

Uhm, read the manual some more?  You might also want to ask some
specific questions in the Gnus newsgroup or on this mailing list, but
many issues are covered in the manual.

My suggestion is: print out the manual and make it your bedtime
reading for a while.

kai
--
OOP: object oriented programming;  OOPS: object oriented mistakes