Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE writes: > Yongtao Yang writes: > > > Does anybody here know how to incorporate old mails of Outlook Express > > into gnus? I have tried to treat them like document groups 'G f' but it > > seems gnus does not recognize the format. > > I think Gnus wants to grok them. Can you post a small one (as > attachment, perhaps) as a bug report, so that it can be fixed? > > kai OK, here I attached an OE mail box file, it contains three digest mails from a mail list. Some maillists provide their subscribers an option that they can receive one digest mail eveeryday contains all mails sent to that maillist during that day. The problem here is that only the contents of the first digest mail were shown, the rest disappeared. And the contents of the first mail were shown as several individual mails, not as one digest mail. Some information probably useful: Windows NT : 4.00.1381 Outlook Exprress : 5.50.4522.1200 Emacs : 20.7 Gnus : 5.08.08 Also tried to read the mail box file under SuSE Linux 6.2 + Emacs 20.3 + Gnus 5.08.08 and got the same result.