* nnimap: Checking mailbox foo
@ 2001-08-27 20:31 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-08-27 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I `g'et new news, nnimap tells me it's ``Checking mailbox foo''
for every nnimap group I've got.  This is much faster than the
``Updating info for foo'' which I got when I started with nnimap.  But
still, if you have many groups, it takes quite a bit of time.  My boss
is complaining about it...

So, is it possible to do something about this to make it even faster
than fast?

What is nnimap doing when it is checking each mailbox?

kai
--
Symbol's function definition is void: signature