* Making all nnml groups visible
@ 2001-01-04 23:44 Michael Shields
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Michael Shields @ 2001-01-04 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

With Oort Gnus 0.01, I have:

    (setq nnml-directory "~/Gnuspool/")
    (setq mail-sources
          '((directory :path (concat nnml-directory ".incoming/")
                       :suffix "")))
    (setq mail-source-delete-incoming t)

    (setq gnus-subscribe-newsgroup-method 'gnus-subscribe-topics)

    (setq gnus-check-new-newsgroups 'ask-server)
    (setq gnus-read-active-file 'some)

However, new nnml groups -- i.e., by creating a file in
~/Gnuspool/.incoming -- don't seem to appear in the group buffer.
If I add them with `j', they appear as killed.  I'd like them to be
subscribed.  How can I do this?

Also, I don't see that it's useful to have an nnml group existent but
invisible.  Is it possible to make them always visible?
--
Shields.