From: Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann)
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: matching headers with gnus-posting-styles
Date: 21 Dec 2000 22:59:50 +0100	[thread overview]

On 21 Dec 2000, ShengHuo ZHU wrote:

> Some packages are written for modifying your mail when sending.  But
> I can not remember what they are.

I remember gnus-pers.el but I forgot the author, and there is
header-action.el by Holger Schauer.  I'm sure I missed some packages.

Isn't there a variable which you can frob so that it asks you for the
To and Subject header in the minibuffer?  I wonder if it helps to let
Gnus do that, maybe the posting styles then have access to those
headers, because they might be entered before the posting styles are
evaluated.

kai
--
~/.signature