* nnir.el -- search your mail
@ 1999-03-27  0:15 Kai.Grossjohann
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-03-27  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here's the current version of nnir.el.  It allows you to index, then
search your mail with Glimpse, or with freeWAIS-sf, or with Excite for
Web Servers, or with IMAP.

You must be using the nnimap backend (for searching with IMAP), or the
nnml or nnmh backend (for searching with one of the other programs).

Let me know what you think.

kai
--
I like _\bb_\bo_\bt_\bh kinds of music.

[-- Attachment #2: nnir.el --]

* Re: nnir.el -- search your mail
@ 1999-04-20  8:50 ` David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1999-04-20  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE writes:

> Here's the current version of nnir.el.  It allows you to index, then
> search your mail with Glimpse, or with freeWAIS-sf, or with Excite for
> Web Servers, or with IMAP.
>
> You must be using the nnimap backend (for searching with IMAP), or the
> nnml or nnmh backend (for searching with one of the other programs).
>
> Let me know what you think.

I finally upgraded to pgnus (works great so far :-) and decided to
install nnir too. Well, I love it. :) Finally working mail search
again. Great work!

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
"Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access.  I