* How to get at disposition=inline attachments?
@ 1999-05-25 13:20 Rupa Schomaker (list)
From: Rupa Schomaker (list) @ 1999-05-25 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I get an email with an attached email with disposition=inline I
can't seem to do anything "unique" with that object other than view
it.  Idealy there would still be a button with it to
hide/save/whatever the object....

Also, is there a way to for all mime objects to work like
disposition=attachment? (that is, I have to explicitly tell gnus to
show it)

--
Rupa (rupa@rupa.com for normal email)
Please don't email duplicate replies.

* Re: How to get at disposition=inline attachments?
@ 1999-05-25 13:49 ` Colin Rafferty
From: Colin Rafferty @ 1999-05-25 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

list  writes:

> If I get an email with an attached email with disposition=inline I
> can't seem to do anything "unique" with that object other than view
> it.

You should be able to show the buttons (K b) in the letter, or toggle
showings the buttons for everything (M-t).

> Also, is there a way to for all mime objects to work like
> disposition=attachment?

(setq mm-user-automatic-display nil)

However, that may be a little too drastic.  If it is terrible, try this:

(setq mm-user-automatic-display '("text/plain"))

> Please don't email duplicate replies.

Gnus and VM both honor this line:

--
Colin