* Headers by group
@ 1999-03-02 17:35 Shaun Lipscombe
From: Shaun Lipscombe @ 1999-03-02 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to have headers that exist for some groups but not for
others, for instance is I am posting to alt.made.up I would include a
different X-Face etc.  I have worked out how to use different
signature's depending on the group I am posting by looking in the FAQ
but I couldn't see anything about this in there.

Thankyou :)

--
Linux: The best things in life are free

* Re: Headers by group
@ 1999-03-02 17:41 ` Colin Rafferty
From: Colin Rafferty @ 1999-03-02 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shaun Lipscombe writes:

> Is it possible to have headers that exist for some groups but not for
> others, for instance is I am posting to alt.made.up I would include a
> different X-Face etc.

The variable `gnus-posting-styles' controls this.

For example:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '((".*"
	 ("Bcc" "craffert@ms.com"))