This patch mostly deals with the fact that I read multiple newsgroups at once (setq gnus-single-article-buffer nil). In fact, I don't understand how anyone can survive with the default. Three changes in one patch: 1. Using picons sets the mode of *Article* to 'gnus-picons-mode. However, `article-update-date-lapsed' only checks for for 'gnus-article-mode. 2. The variable gnus-current-header is only set for gnus-summary-mode. Therefore, all *Article* buffers are getting the X-Sent of whichever article I last hit SPC in. 3. `walk-windows' only walks in the current frame. We really want to walk in all visible frames. Otherwise, side-by-side newsgroup reading loses.