paul stevenson writes: > François Pinard writes: >> Colin Rafferty writes: >> > An example is this line. It should be in text/enriched, but it's in >> > text/plain. >> How do we know? Both are rendered exactly the same way :-) :-) > That's odd - I see the asterisks. I don't *think* I've done anything to > turn off the emboldening. Has a default changed here from 0.80 to 0.83? I think that this is a bug in Gnus handling text/plain within multipart/alternative. It doesn't seem to handle *bold* or smilies (like François's). -- Colin