* bbdb & gnus
@ 1999-07-20 18:45 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 1999-07-20 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

This question isn't, perhaps, strictly ding-related, but here goes.
Having heard a lot about bbdb, I decided I wanted to give it a try.
So I grabbed bbdb-2.00, hacked it together under NT Emacs 20.3.1
despite the ugly Makefile, and got it running.

Now when I open mail in gnus (pgnus-0.95), I get messages about
BBDB and frobnicating, so it seems to be working.

But my ~/.bbdb is empty.

Ring any bells?
                                        Cheers,
                                          norm