Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Colin Rafferty writes: >> 1. My default background is black. > So is mine... >> Unfortunately, most picons have tranparent backgrounds and text >> in black. This makes the text unreadable, and I can't tell >> European flags apart without the text. :-) > Hm... I haven't seen this, really -- but perhaps I just haven't > noticed it. Could you give an example of a From line that displays > this? Here is an example: `From: Lars Balker Rasmussen '. Here is what I see when I bring it up normally: