William M Perry writes: > Colin Rafferty writes: >> I would like it so that when I am composing in message-mode, if I type >> `C-c C-a' and enter a GIF, the MIME that mml creates sets the >> Content-Disposition to be inline rather attachment. > You can edit the mml directly... there is an attribute on each mime part > that sets the disposition. You would just need to change the > 'disposition=attachment' to 'disposition=inline' before sending. Of course. If I had scrolled my window, I would have seen that. > It would be useful to make prefix-arg mean 'inline' for > message-mime-attach-file. I agree.