Greg Stark writes: > Before I start doing this does anyone have a viewer using mswordview to expand > word attachments into html and the run w3 on them? There is a thread on gnus.emacs.vm.info about the same question in VM-land. First, you will need a script to turn mswordview into a real filter. This is what Kyle Jones wrote: #!/bin/sh trap 0 "rm -f /tmp/$$" cat > /tmp/$$ mswordview /tmp/$$ Then, you need to hook it up the Gnus. This is how you do in in VM, and I imagine that Gnus has similar variables.