* Missing section in the overview of the Gnus manual?
@ 2003-07-19 17:49 Marcus Frings
From: Marcus Frings @ 2003-07-19 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

when I enter the overview of the Gnus manual by hitting `C-h i' I see
the two top sections `Various' and `Image Enhancement':

,----
| Various
|
| [...]
| * Image Enhancements::
| [...]
|
| Image Enhancements
|
| * Picons::
| * Smileys::
| * X-Face::
| * XVarious::
`----

As we see there is no entry about "Face" in the overview of `Image
Enhancements' but if I enter this section via `Various' -> `Image
Enhancements' instead of directly going to it the "Face" entry shows
up. Therefore I consider this to be a minor bug in the manual.

Regards,
Marcus
--
"I think I've reached that point where all the things you have to say
and hopes for something more from me are just games to pass the time away.

* Re: Missing section in the overview of the Gnus manual?
@ 2003-07-22  8:29 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-07-22  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marcus Frings <iam-est-hora-surgere@despammed.com> writes:

> As we see there is no entry about "Face" in the overview of `Image
> Enhancements' but if I enter this section via `Various' -> `Image
> Enhancements' instead of directly going to it the "Face" entry shows
> up. Therefore I consider this to be a minor bug in the manual.

Good spotting!  I changed it, and I also changed the order of the
menu items in the Top node to match the order in the Image
Enhancements node.  I'll commit this tonight (GMT+2) because I'm
sitting in the train.
--
~/.signature

* Re: Missing section in the overview of the Gnus manual?
@ 2003-07-22 20:33   ` Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-07-22 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> Good spotting!  I changed it, and I also changed the order of the
> menu items in the Top node to match the order in the Image
> Enhancements node.  I'll commit this tonight (GMT+2) because I'm
> sitting in the train.

Too late :-) I changed earlier this afternoon.

* Re: Missing section in the overview of the Gnus manual?
@ 2003-07-22 22:54     ` Marcus Frings
From: Marcus Frings @ 2003-07-22 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:

>> Good spotting!  I changed it, and I also changed the order of the
>> menu items in the Top node to match the order in the Image
>> Enhancements node.  I'll commit this tonight (GMT+2) because I'm
>> sitting in the train.

> Too late :-) I changed earlier this afternoon.

Thank you, guys. :-)

Regards,
Marcus
--
"I know that I don't love you but I tell you that I do
But I only buy you flowers if I want anything from you