* bbdb 3 and "to" field rotation
@ 2012-01-10  7:37 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2012-01-10  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Can someone show me please how to set up gnus/bbdb 3 so that tab cycles
the completion candidates in the email header fields and not just pops up
the candidates in a seperate buffer.

I already have

bbdb-complete-mail-allow-cycling set to t, and
bbdb-use-pop-up set to nil

but tab just opens a buffer containing all candidates

This was discussed before but I never got a working solution.

IN the olden days (bbdb < 3) and older gnus I just hit tab and tab again
to cyle the to address for example.

gnus 5.13 from emacs 24 and bbdb 3.02

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-10  7:37 UTC | newest]