* variable analogous to gnus-ignored-from-addresses for nnimap
@ 1999-11-24 22:29 Matt McClure
From: Matt McClure @ 1999-11-24 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a variable analogous to gnus-ignored-from-addresses for nnimap
groups?  I'd like to be able to see the To headers for messages from me
in the summary buffers for my nnimap groups.

--
Matt
http://www.faradic.net/~mmcclure/

* Re: variable analogous to gnus-ignored-from-addresses for nnimap
@ 1999-11-24 23:55 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 1999-11-24 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Matt McClure <matthew.mcclure.es.99@aya.yale.edu> writes:

> Is there a variable analogous to gnus-ignored-from-addresses for nnimap
> groups?  I'd like to be able to see the To headers for messages from me
> in the summary buffers for my nnimap groups.

That would require support for `nnmail-extra-headers' in nnimap. Which
isn't supported right now. It's probably pretty straight forward to
add, but I've simply never used extra-headers so I didn't bother.

It's a little higher up on my todo-list now, though...