* IMAP revisited
@ 1996-11-09 16:30 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 1996-11-09 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've come to the conclusion that an IMAP backend for Gnus is something
I want.  It's been quiet on this front for a long while now, so I
wonder if anybody's actually working on it?

If nobody's working on it, I see no option except to start
investigating how to write one (todays snow means that the motorcycle
season is definitely *over*...).

So I'm starting today, by printing out the source for the NNTP and POP
backends, to see what they look like and what requirements a Gnus
backend has to satisfy.

But, I'm hoping I won't have to...:-/

- Steinar