* automatic smime signing/verifying ?
@ 2002-10-24 14:05 Nicolas Kowalski
From: Nicolas Kowalski @ 2002-10-24 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I am currently using the smime library for signing/verifying emails.
When writing mail, I use C-c C-m s s (mml-secure-message-sign-smime),
and when reading, I hit 'W S' to verify smime signatures.

This works well, but I would like to automate this. For example, if I
read articles in the group `mail.work', I would like Gnus to
automatically check smime signatures, and if I post from this group,
make the message buffer contain by default my smime signature.

Is this possible ?

Thanks.
--
Nicolas