* Saving an inlined attachment?
@ 1999-10-14 21:09 Emerick Rogul
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Emerick Rogul @ 1999-10-14 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm using pgnus 0.97 and I recently received a text attachment from a
friend.  When I looked at the e-mail message, it showed no obvious
sign that it contained an attachment (pgnus displayed it inline).
Since I wanted to save the info for later reference, I had pgnus write
it out to a file for me.  Later on, when I looked at it, I saw that it
contained an encoded attachment.

I have a couple of questions:

1) How can I save an attachment when it's been inlined by pgnus?

2) Is it possible to save both the mail message and inlined attachment
   exactly as they look in pgnus (i.e. I want to save out the decoded
   attachment text along with the message body, not the base-64
   encoded data)?  I suppose I could do this with write-file, but I
   thought maybe pgnus handles this internally.

Thanks (and sorry if these are dumb questions, but I can't figure them
out),

-Emerick
Emerick Rogul         /\/  "the doctor smiles terribly.  'i am referring
emerick@cs.bu.edu     /\/   your case directly to the coroner.'"
------------------------------------- 'naked lunch', william s. burroughs