* updated messkeyw.el
@ 1998-11-02 20:21 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1998-11-02 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~karl/pgnus/messkeyw.el

. Several additions to the trivia stoplist.
. Punctuation deletion corrected.
. Nil "count" bug fixed.
. Previously mentioned buffer-substring error fixed
. New function, message-auto-keyword-insert, to insert keywords into
  all arriving mail, via nnmail-prepare-incoming-message-hook.

(It's slightly disturbing to be using a module for 2 years, and when
then making it publicly available, have 3 bugs pointed out in less
than a week.  One of them [2nd] was because I did some buggy "clean
up" just before distributing it last week.)

Lars, if you'd like to slurp a copy of this into the regular
distribution, feel free.  In fact, I'd even appreciate it.

--karl

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-11-02 20:21 UTC | newest]