I just finished going back through the most recent 200 articles in nnml:list.ding, in which I manually walked through the articles, finding everything that was naked-URL-buttonized. In cases where it mattered, I included anything left of an `@' for sake of contextual clarity. There were 159 buttonized naked URLs in those 200 articles, of which nearly 100 were mail addresses, generally (though not always) in attribution lines. Some of the erroneous buttonization is particularly exciting: See the last element, as well as Jaap Henk's signature URL (#27). As far as I can see, naked URL highlighting was correct on only 7 distinct strings (out of a total of 49), for an error rate of 86%. --karl