* Incorporating old mail
@ 1999-09-11 15:00 Robert Epprecht
From: Robert Epprecht @ 1999-09-11 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm moving my Gnus to another machine and want to take my old mail
with me. Gnus makes this very easy. But I would like to take all
information with me, which messages are ticked, answered and the like.
I couldn't find predefined functionality for that (hope I'm wrong).
Is it possible?

I want to make some changes to the setup, including changing mail
backend, emacs version, gnus version etc, so I don't think I could
just clone all the Gnus related files to the new location.

So what would be the way to go? Any help very much appreciated.

Robert Epprecht