* threading based on `in-reply-to' headers
@ 1999-10-21 10:11 NAGY Andras
From: NAGY Andras @ 1999-10-21 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

it seems to me that pgnus (0.97 and before) uses the in-reply-to
header to do threading and stuff, if there's no references header
available.  This works nice in nnfolder and nnsoup (and possibly
other) groups, but not in nntp ones, at least not for threading.  Gnus
finds the parent when I hit ^ on the article in question, but puts its
summary line at the end of the thread, marked with <>'s, as it had no
parent info available.  (The parent is visible, of course.)

Any idea how to fix this?

Andras