* Howto extract multi-part message
@ 2000-07-04 15:42 Peter Weiss - Sun Germany ENS Engineer Mission Critical - Munich
From: Peter Weiss - Sun Germany ENS Engineer Mission Critical - Munich @ 2000-07-04 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

    how can I extract an explicitly selected Part of a multi-part MIME
    message. The seperators look like:

----------962383947

    Using a snapshot Gnus v5.8.7 all parts are displayed in the article
    buffer, there are no buttons displayed. I'd like to save them in a file
    each. From the menubar no entry seemed to work.

    TIA -- Peter
Peter Weiss, Plecherstr.6 , 81541 München, Tel. 089/ 69777088
---    The foolish ones taught more to me than the wise ones ever could    ---

* Re: Howto extract multi-part message
@ 2000-07-04 15:55 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2000-07-04 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter.Weiss@germany.sun.com writes:
>     Using a snapshot Gnus v5.8.7 all parts are displayed in the article
>     buffer, there are no buttons displayed. I'd like to save them in a file
>     each. From the menubar no entry seemed to work.

`K b' and then right-click the buttons.