* button-2 on "writes:"
@ 1999-02-22 16:20 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1999-02-22 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Once upon a time, whapping the buttonized word "writes:" in the
attribution line would toggle presentation of the text at the
appropriate quotation level.

Now it seems to have some weird effect on which headers are shown.  I
can't even figure out what the pattern of header display is, but it's
weird enough that sometimes the headers toggled are Return-Path and
Received, two of the more useless (-in-practice) headers that I surely
don't care about when toggling something in the text body.

My .gnus.el contains these elements in its custom-set-variables expression:

 '(gnus-treat-date-lapsed (quote head))
 '(gnus-treat-hide-signature nil)
 '(gnus-treat-display-picons nil)
 '(gnus-treat-display-xface (quote head))
 '(gnus-treat-fill-long-lines nil))

Clues?

--karl

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-02-22 16:20 UTC | newest]