From: Norbert Koch <nk@viteno.net>
Subject: Re: Problem with CVS Gnus and XEmacs 21.4.6
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:53:41 +0200	[thread overview]

Juha Autero <Juha.Autero@iki.fi> writes:

> I have a problem with Gnus in CVS and XEmacs 21.4.6. File gnus-art.el
> uses function custom-set-default that is not defined in my version of
> XEmacs. According to cvs annotate it was introduced in revision 6.361.

Is it possible for you to upgrade your XEmacs installation?  The
current stable version 21.4 (patch 14) "Reasonable Discussion" XEmacs
Lucid has this function:

`custom-set-default' is a compiled Lisp function
  -- loaded from "/usr/local/users/nk/cvs/xemacs-21.4/lisp/custom.elc"
(custom-set-default VARIABLE VALUE)

norbert.