From: larsi@ifi.uio.no (Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen)
Subject: Editing the manual
Date: 13 Feb 1996 19:50:14 +0100	[thread overview]

I got as far as to page 27 before I grew *extremely* bored with
proof-reading, so I decided to 1) document all undocumented variables,
2) add index entries for all variables and functions, and 3) move
everything around some.  There are now only 10 chapters -- I've moved
some stuff to the appendices, and have made chapters out of the
"Composing Messages" (formerly "Mail Reply and Followup") and "Select
Methods" (formerly "Foreign Groups") sections.   See what y'all think
about the new organization in 0.39.