* backend question..
@ 1995-11-09  3:47 Robert Nicholson
From: Robert Nicholson @ 1995-11-09  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a backend that can be used that basically acts like an
nnfolder for news articles? ie. the articles themselves are in the
same form as they would exist in the spool directory.

Imagine, I'm scanning an NNTPSERVER and just article $artNum the ones
I'm interested in.

--
             "Mary ate a little lamb and punk rock isn't dead"
            (PGP key: send email with Subject: request pgp key)

* Re: backend question..
@ 1995-11-10  1:10 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1995-11-10  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Robert Nicholson <robert@steffi.accessone.com> writes:

> Is there a backend that can be used that basically acts like an
> nnfolder for news articles? ie. the articles themselves are in the
> same form as they would exist in the spool directory.
>
> Imagine, I'm scanning an NNTPSERVER and just article $artNum the ones
> I'm interested in.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  However, nnspool does read a local
news spool.  Which might be what you want.

--
Home is where the cat is.