* Missing specifier in summary line?
@ 1996-04-13 22:14 Mats Lidell
From: Mats Lidell @ 1996-04-13 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm moving closer to dropping vm and just using ding. I noticed
however that my favorite summary feature in vm seems to be
missing. What I like is to have the receivers (to) name in the summary
when I have written the mail or the post (but the sender (from) when
it's not me). vm also adds a string, configurable, before the name so
that you easily can see that the message comes from you. I guess this
is most useful in mail folders where you store both sides of a
conversation.

%% Mats

* Re: Missing specifier in summary line?
@ 1996-04-14  5:12 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-04-14  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mats Lidell <matsl@contactor.se> writes:

> What I like is to have the receivers (to) name in the summary when I
> have written the mail or the post (but the sender (from) when it's
> not me).

This is on the Red Gnus todo list.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen