From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no>
Subject: T-shirt sales
Date: 09 Jul 1996 16:32:42 +0200	[thread overview]

Well, I have now shipped about 25 shirts, and another 25 or so have
been ordered using credit card, which puts us over the half-way mark.
Phew!  It looks like I won't be eating all these t-shirts myself after
all.  :-)

It also looks like 100 shirts was just about the right amount, and the
mix of sizes also seems to be working out OK.  I was beginning to
worry that nobody would want the M shirts, but then I got a few orders
from Japan.  :-)  So, all the sizes are selling rather nicely in
proportion to how many I printed of each size.  *Spooky*.

Hm...  There are (I guess) quite a few orders coming in the mail, so
I'll probably be switching off the credit card order thing when there
are ~80 shirts ordered/shipped and go to "sold out" status.  Then I'll
wait a week for all the orders to trickle in, and then sell any
remaining shirts on an "ask first" basis.  So today may be the final
day it's possible to order by credit card.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen