* Group mode undo-ing?
@ 1995-12-01 14:49 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1995-12-01 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now that sGnus have the Topics letting us do all sorts of interesting
things to our group buffer, it might be useful to be able to undo changes
one makes to the Group buffer.  I am thinking of this in the light of
recent discussion of making Group commands work on topics.  I can see that
this might be difficult to implement, but it is a thought.

--
Jack Vinson                                                  Sunderland, MA
jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu    <http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~vinson/home.html>

* Re: Group mode undo-ing?
@ 1995-12-04  1:50 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1995-12-04  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu (Jack Vinson) writes:

> Now that sGnus have the Topics letting us do all sorts of
> interesting things to our group buffer, it might be useful to be
> able to undo changes one makes to the Group buffer.

Funnily enough, I've been thinking along those lines as well.  I don't
think it would be to hard to implement, actually.  Well, to implement
it totally would be very difficult, but a simply "undo" to make
changes in the gnus-newsrc-alist entry reversible should be easy
enough.

Is it worth the work, though?

--
Home is where the cat is.