* Bad article counts in sgnus 0.14
@ 1995-11-21 22:09 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1995-11-21 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

It seems to be the case that articles which are expunged via a .SCORE file
are not removed from the gnus-newsgroup-unreads variable and the article
count is not properly updated for the newsgroup.

Any clues?

--
Jack Vinson                       jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu
"I Spit on Your Grave"            -- double feature at the drive-in as seen

* Re: Bad article counts in sgnus 0.14
@ 1995-11-23 12:36 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1995-11-23 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu (Jack Vinson) writes:

> It seems to be the case that articles which are expunged via a .SCORE file
> are not removed from the gnus-newsgroup-unreads variable and the article
> count is not properly updated for the newsgroup.

If you change the `expunge' atom to `mark-and-expunge' you'll get the
behavior you want.  You can also add a `mark' atom.

--
Home is where the cat is.